TDG offers a challenging and fulfilling opportunity to develop highly specialized clinical and commercial strategy and management expertise in the specialty life sciences. Many times, at large consulting firms, employees are staffed on multiple projects across different industries resulting in developing strong generalist experience but very few actually develop into becoming deep knowledge experts in a particular sector. TDG’s exclusive focus in specialty and commercial strategy allows employees to focus on projects and issues they actually care about – resulting in them becoming content area experts and leaders in specialty areas they focus on.
Analyst or Senior Analyst
The Analyst or Senior Analyst position at ‘TDG’ is a rare and exciting opportunity for junior team members who are extremely smart and ambitious looking to learn about the Life Sciences industry and strategy consulting. Unlike most consulting companies which are generalists, TDG specializes in helping our clients create custom and innovative strategies and tactics for real execution. TDG works both domestically and internationally on specific brand commercialization issues to overarching company-wide portfolio planning as well.Note: We are currently not accepting applicants who require visa sponsorship.
Desired Skills and Experience
- B.S. or advanced science degree (e.g. MS, M.Eng, PhD) from a top-tier university in a quantitative or science related field with a life science focus
- 0-2 years of experience in consulting or related fields within the healthcare industry
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative attitude
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Superior skills in using MS Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong communication and analytical skills